Benedicite Education provides in-home support and educational services. For children to be successful in school, families and schools need to develop a partnership. BE helps families understand and stay connected with school and develop a home based program. Sessions are family centered, meaning services are incorporated and into daily lives and routines. BE understands that education does not stop at academics, but encompasses knowledge in multiple fields including social skills, independent skills, and daily living skills. Schedule a free consultation. Students do not have to be enrolled at BE to use therapy services.
Call to discuss an individualized plan for your child. We are your support team.
Homeschool Services may include:
- Enrichment Classes
- Off Campus Learning
- Our flexible schedule allows homeschoolers to add 1-day, 2-days, or 3-days to their curriculum. Middle Schoolers may join for the Farm Experience and High Schoolers may join for the Urban Experience.
Therapy Services may include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Positive Behavior Support
- Augmentative Communication
- Assistive Technology
- Social Skills / Social Thinking
- Inclusion Strategies
- Community Outings
- Family Resources
- MAPs (Making Action Plans)
- Ability Awareness
- Sensory Strategies
Parent Ed @Benedicite is a monthly series of parent support and services. Open to BE parents, friends & guests.